AYGXU Valentine's Day Cards with Shoe Charms - Perfect for School Exchanges
Make this Valentine's Day extra special for kids with the AYGXU Valentine's Day Cards set! This complete package includes 30 beautifully designed cards paired with 60 trendy shoe charms - perfect for classroom exchanges, party favors, or bulk gift-giving.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Complete Set: 30 Valentine's Day cards + 60 adorable shoe charms (2 per card)
- Perfect for School: Designed specifically for classroom exchanges and parties
- Trendy Accessories: Kids love the fashionable shoe charm attachments
- Easy to Use: Ready to hand out - no assembly required
- Great Value: Bulk set perfect for multiple classrooms or large groups
- Gender Neutral: Suitable for both boys and girls with universal designs
Each card features cheerful Valentine's Day designs that kids adore, making them the perfect choice for school celebrations, neighborhood exchanges, or any Valentine's Day event where you need multiple gifts.
Featured Benefits & Uses
What Customers Are Saying
Style: Shoe Charms | Verified Purchase
"Such a cute and affordable Valentine's Day option! The shoe charms are a huge hit with my daughter's classmates. The cards are colorful and well-made. Perfect for school exchanges!"
"As a teacher, I appreciate bulk Valentine's sets like this. The shoe charms are unique and different from the usual candy or stickers. Kids loved them! Great value for the price."
"Perfect for last-minute Valentine's shopping! My son's entire class loved these. The shoe charms are sturdy and well-made. Would definitely purchase again next year!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through these links, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I believe will add value to my readers.